Reading Notes Week 4: Adam and Eve Part A

 Creation of man and woman is a fascinating story. If I were to have chosen the creation story topic for my storybook, this would be a great resource. However, I can still use this particular story to provide me with attention to detail, creativity, and providing the reader with a source behind the creation. I love how God created man out of dust. First He created the ocean and earth and then created man from his original creation. I also like how this was not all done at once, but it was a project in itself. It makes me think that it is God's storybook and each day was a new story with a new creation. This particular passage was more of an informational and creative passage. This provided me with many ideas and how to apply history and creativity to my storybook. 

(Creation of Eve: Wiki Commons)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal