Reading Notes Week 4: Adam and Eve part B

Reading part B of Adam and Eve is very interesting. It explains not only why but also how they were forced out of the garden and also where they were allowed to go. I found the reasoning to be quite interesting. This also made me think what it would have felt like to have been forced out of the only place you knew and no you have to figure out how to live in this massive world. Imagine having to start off with nothing and no clue how to survive. It is amazing to me that this creation is so intricate and beautiful. I thought it was very nice that God allowed Adam and Eve to live and explore this world but promised them that no beast of the earth would try to eat them. He forced them to start a new life but still cared enough to protect him from the other dangerous animals that were no longer friendly after they sinned. What I have made note of from all of this is to add detail and creativity. The thing I like most about all of this is how it started because satan came to them in the garden as a snake and tricked them into eating the forbidden fruit. This weeks readings really provided me with some good ideas for my future projects. 

(Adam and Eve: History Today)

Bibliography: "The Forgotten Books of Eden" by Rutherford H. Platt The Beasts of Creation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal