Reading Notes Week 5: Sindbad Part B

 Sindbad continues to supply me with interesting adventure stories. This guy continues to explore even after all of his terrifying encounters and close death experiences. The writing used in these stories is amazing and constantly provides the audience with specific details as well as pure entertainment. I love everything about these stories and would love to come up with something like one of these. I love adventure and I think I could use some of the cool ideas from this story and make a new one that would turn out pretty good. It would be difficult to make them even remotely as good as the original but it would be fun to try and be as creative as the author was for these stories. Overall, I loved reading these and I am glad I chose to read Sindbad.

(Sixth Voyage: Rene Bull)

Bibliography: "Sixth Voyage" by Andrew Lang Arabian Nights Entertainments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 6 Story: The King and His Two Queens