Reading Notes Week 6: Part B

 The Frog, the Bee, and the Bird

This story intrigued me right from the start. I knew this story would be right up my alley based off of the name. I love these types of stories because there is always some sort of teamwork or crazy twist involved that really makes the story what it is. In this particular story, the 3 animals came together to kill an elephant that accidentally knocked the birds eggs out of the tree and killed them. I love the reason for the revenge, but they never explained why the frog and the bee wanted to help. If I were to rewrite this story, I would add some back stories for the frog and the bee and what the elephant did to them to make them want to kill him. I can very well see myself rewriting this story and loved every bit of it!


Bibliography: The Frog, the Bee, and the Bird by Ziya'al-Din Nakhshabi 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal