Topic Research

 Nephilim

This website gives me valuable information on the origin of Giants and the Biblical relevance of the species and how they came about. This website taught me that Giants (Nephilim) are mixtures from the fallen angels after creation and man. When the fallen angels came to earth they mingled with the people of earth and their children were the Nephilim. 

10 Mythical giants

This website gives me the history and story of 10 giants and how they came about. These giants are different than the Nephilim because these are giants from greek mythology. I could find some creative ways to use these giants in my stories because each one has a different character trait to it. 

David and Goliath

This story is from the Bible. It is about how the young boy David took down a Nephilim giant named Goliath. This is a great story that I can use in my storybook and allows for me to continue the theme of Giants. 

I also have some more ideas that I can do with giants and am really looking forward to writing about these creatures. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal