Reading Notes Week 7: Nigeria

 The Elephant and the Tortoise provided me with so many good writing ideas that I can incorporate into my own writing. The beginning of this story also made me think of Adam and Eve when all the people and animals were able to coexist in peace. This was a really cool thing to add into the story because it showed that even the animals were able to get along. I also liked that they talked about how much the elephant eats and how the elephant would eat so much more than all of the other animals. I found it very clever that the elephant and his greediness with food ended up getting him hurt in the end. There is a lot I can do with this story and make my own creative twist to it. 


Bibliography: The Elephant and the Tortoise. by Elphinstone Dayrell. Folk Stories from Southern Nigeria



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal