Reading Notes Week 12: Robin Hood Part B

 The Robin Hood stories were very interesting. When reading these, it reminded me of high school because of the poetry. I have not had to read any poetry in college so this was a wake up call for me. I always remember not liking poetry in high school so if I were to rewrite this story, I would probably do it in a more traditional way. I liked the content of the story and it was done very well; however, I am not the biggest fan of poetry I would rather them say what they want to say and not try to make things rhyme or seem like a mystery to figure out. Overall, great read and I learned a lot from it. 


Bibliography: The English and Scottish Popular Ballads by Francis James Child (1882-1898).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal