Reading Notes Week 13: The Unknown Bride

 This was a very interesting story. I liked the writing style but this was not the most interesting story I have read all semester. Honestly, this unit was probably my least favorite of all of the units because I had the hardest time finding stories I liked and could see myself writing myself. All of that is besides the fact, however. This story was interesting because the knight forgot his vow to guard all of the women. This was something I thought I could make a twist about. I could make the knight seem stupid and act like a clown and be forgetful. I could potentially rewrite this story but make it more funny rather than serious. I think that would be more entertaining. 


Bibliography: The Chaucer Story Book by Eva March Tappan (1908).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal