Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Looking back on the feedback I have received, I have found it to be very useful and helpful for making my writing better. Furthermore, looking at the feedback I give, I feel like I do a good job at pointing out what people do well. Personally, I do not like telling people that they have done things wrong because their writing is done in the way they want it to be done. When I give feedback, I usually correct a few grammatical mistakes or ask for a little more detail to explain a character. In the future, I can work on constructive criticism more to try and further help other students but as of now I am satisfied with how I have been delivering my feedback. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal