Reading Notes Week 12: Robin Hood

 This story was much different to read than any of the other stories I have read this semester. It was written as a poem in structure and it had a rhyme to it. I thought this could be a very interesting way to write a story, but also very challenging. I think because it would be such a challenge, it would make the story so much better and more impressive. It would take a lot of effort and encouragement for me to write a story like this but I just might end up doing it. I liked how they made it a rhyme but also ensured that no content was missed out on and the story was still easy to follow. Overall, this was a great learning experience. 

Bibliography: The English and Scottish Popular Ballads by Francis James Child (1882-1898).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Tiger, The Man, and The Jackal